This blog is published in Australia and content is subject to Australian law. Unless otherwise stated, the content is the honest opinion of Steve Johnson, issued without malice. Every reasonable attempt is made to ensure the content is substantially true.
Content is copyright cad nauseam © 2008-2017 unless another source is noted. Content from other sources may be used where such use constitutes fair use, and in such cases all rights of the original artists and copyright holders remain intact.
cad nauseam is a registered business name. cad nauseam Pty Ltd is a company registered in Western Australia. blog nauseam and ClassicArray are trademarks of cad nauseam. AutoCAD is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Any comments made on this blog are the sole responsibility of the person making the comment. The presence of a comment on this blog does not imply agreement or acceptance by cad nauseam of any views expressed in that comment.
Steve Johnson is the owner of cad nauseam and primary author of this blog. He has received the following benefits from parties who have been the subject of commentary on this blog since its inception.
- February 2009 – Autodesk provided travel, accommodation, some meals and loan of equipment to support Steve’s attendance at the launch of AutoCAD 2010 in San Francisco (along with several other bloggers). Lost income meant this trip had an overall net negative financial effect.
- October 2016 – Bricsys provided travel and accommodation to support Steve’s attendance at the BricsCAD International Conference in Munich (along with other press/bloggers). Lost income meant this trip had an overall net negative financial effect.
- April 2016 – Bricsys provided travel and accommodation to support Steve’s attendance at the BricsCAD Insights event in Ghent (along with other press/bloggers). Lost income meant this trip had an overall net negative financial effect.
Prior to this, Steve had been flown to the USA at Autodesk’s expense on two occasions:
- January 1997 – Autodesk provided travel, accommodation, some meals and a per-diem allowance for meetings in San Rafael where Steve was acting as a consultant in the areas of benchmarking and testing.
- December 2006 – Autodesk provided Steve with travel, accommodation and free attendance at Autodesk University 2006 in Las Vegas as a prize for effective pre-release feedback participation (along with two others).
In addition, Steve has been provided with various items of not-for-resale software in relation to press, blogging, feedback or related activities by:
cad nauseam respects your privacy, and hates spam. We value the trust you place in us when you share personal or confidential information. We never share your personal information with any third party, unless we ask and obtain your explicit permission to do so, or are required by law to do so. Personal information that you share with us will be used only for the purposes that we tell you it will be used for. We take every reasonable precaution to ensure that your personal information is secure and inaccessible to malicious or unauthorized individuals.
We may occasionally contact you for the purpose of gathering additional information needed to assist with a problem you have, or to request additional information related to a transaction that you initiated, however we will never send unsolicited email for marketing or other purposes unless you have explicitly requested that we do so. If you receive “spam” email purportedly coming from us, please be aware that mass emailers frequently forge the email sender address in order to hide their identity, and the email may in fact originate elsewhere.
This site contains links to locations outside our control. No guarantees can be provided regarding the privacy controls and policies of such locations.
Any legal threats from any party will be deemed “correspondence for publication” regardless of any requests or demands for confidentiality. Such threats are subject to being reproduced publicly in full, with or without commentary.