Following on from Lynn Allen and Robert Green’s guest appearances on the BricsCAD Unplugged webcast a couple of weeks ago, this time it was my turn.
Last night (my time) I was the special guest on the episode BricsCAD Unplugged – Steve Johnson 5 surprises moving to BricsCAD. I’m introduced at 2:12 and appear at 3:30. Here’s the full video:
In this week’s episode, you’ll witness:
- Me discussing the five biggest things that pleasantly surprised me about BricsCAD. (I have more than five, but time was limited).
- Don Strimbu bribing me with drinks containers.
- An actual printed copy of Cadalyst magazine from 1995, complete with my old column Bug Watch (1995-2008).
- The excellent euphemism, “You’re generally pretty conservative in terms of your praise.”
- Don throwing me a curveball by introducing my points out of order!
- The announcement that I’ll be at Bricsys 2018 in London and possibly participating in the BLADE session.
- Me saying, “No. I’m wrong.”
- Me drinking a glass of wine (parental guidance advised – alcohol consumption depicted). If you care, it’s a Shiraz (that’s Syrah if you’re American) from South Australia’s Limestone Coast region.
- Total lack of coordination from everyone in raising our drinks at the end.
Thank you to the Bricsys crew for the invitation, it was a blast! If you ever want me on again, I’ll be happy to oblige.